Monday, February 11, 2013

Love Always Trusts...


“We cultivate love when we allow our most vulnerable and powerful selves to be deeply seen and known, and when we honor the spiritual connection that grows from that offering with trust, respect, kindness and affection.” ~ Brene Brown


“While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down, while I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try, well how can I say I'm alive?”
 

“Oh, I'll settle down with some old story about a boy who's just like me, thought there was love in everything & everyone - you're so naive! They always reach a sorry ending, they always get it in the end. Still it was worth it as I turned the pages solemnly and then, with a winning smile, the boy with naivety succeeds!” ~ Belle and Sebastian


I never loved nobody fully, always one foot on the ground. And by protecting my heart truly, I got lost in the sounds I hear in my mind.”


“In the last few days, I've been learning how to not trust people and I'm glad I failed. Sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror to define us and tell us who we are, and each reflection makes me like myself a little more.” ~ Lizzie, My Blueberry Nights
 
 
“And I do not want to be a rose, I do not wish to be pale pink, but flower scarlet, flower gold, and have no thorns to distance me.”



No comments: