Wednesday, December 05, 2007

~ kiss chase ~

well, not so much... it's just tag! One of my dear college friends, Bonnie, has a new blog and tagged me to answer a few little questions...

1) What did you accomplish this past week?
other than lots of time in bed? (not asleep mind you... it's hard to sleep when you can't breathe or you're coughing up a lung!) I managed perfect attendance at work despite feeling like crap... how's that?!

2) Did anything not go as expected?
indeed! I expected to get to "win" NaNoWriMo by reaching 50,000 words. unfortunately, writers block kicks in mighty strong when sinus allergies invade your head!

3) What was the highlight of your week?
I had my first annual review at work... and it went smashingly! Everything was positive... over the top positive... all I could say was, "thank you." Have I mentioned I love my job? So I'm not saving the world 40 hours a week... there's 128 other hours in which to figure out how to do that. It's amazing to work somewhere I'm valued... and not manipulated...

4) Did anything exciting happen that you did not expect?
I forgot that annual reviews mean annual salary increases... woo-hoo!

So, to keep the fun going, I will tag the following chicks:
Angelika (because it's high time she post again!)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

how can you forget about pay raises? i used to count the days.....

Angela said...

wahoo! i'll post my answers soon.

Anonymous said...

okay - i will post - just a little more patience - as you know GG/ arrived ;)