Sunday, July 22, 2007

~ regrets ~


So, a few nights ago I missed the opportunity to catch Samantha Crain and the Midnight Shivers at Whitewater. Actually, I didn't really know I was missing anything. But today I happened upon their link from Sarah Masen's site, and I kicked myself for not going out to see them. But what to my wandering eyes should appear, but a performance in Little Rock Tuesday night @ Easy Street?! I'm looking forward to this opportunity, indeed.

In related news, Amy had the good sense to ask If I was aware Wilco was playing at Robinson Hall in September. I'm ashamed to say, I did not. I have now secured a ticket. Wilco in Little Rock? Guess Sky Blue Sky really hasn't been well received...

i thought about the things
i thought about until immobilized with fear
and all the great ideas i had
and how we just made fun
of those who had the guts to try and fail
~ Ben Folds Five

No comments: