Wednesday, December 14, 2005

six degrees of thought processes...

I felt compelled to post, despite having nothing significant to say ("busy, busy, busy..."). So, here it is... six degrees of my random thought processes:

Those Outlaws are SO HOT right now...

Speaking of Outlaws, I never posted on seeing Walk the Line a few weeks ago... beautiful...

Speaking of Johnny Cash, did I mention I saw Dolly Parton live last Tuesday?!

I just love when Dolly collaborates with Nickle Creek...

Have you heard the new Nickle Creek album? Song #2 (Somebody More Like You) could so be a Ben Folds song...

Whenever I hear Ben's Don't Change Your Plans For Me, I imagine Kermit the Frog singing it on a log...

Speaking of Kermit ~ I ordered Willie Nelson's Rainbow Connection album along with some other non-annoying children's music...

Speaking of Willie... those Outlaws are SO HOT right now!

1 comment:

Angelika said...

and dolly ROCKED ... mandy's niece liked the concert too, but she commented on all those people standing up all the time ;) wonder who she might have been talking about