Tuesday, October 18, 2005

So I haven't posted any shows for awhile...

New Belgium Brewery Presents:
The Wednesday Night Jam w/ Wildwood and Runaway planet (@ Juanitas)
Every Wednesday night we have the best laid back jam music in Arkansas floating around our fine establishment. Great drinks, great music, great people. Every wednesday, what more could you want?

$2 Fat tire all night long!!!!!! 9 pm - $5

Anyone Interested? (This is Bluegrass for those who don't know my love of Runaway Planet)

4 comments:

methy413 said...

I could meet you there after MSM is over... I could probably get there by 9:15 or so. Just count me in.

Angelika said...

bummer ... i'll be serving coffee all night long ...

methy413 said...

Yeah, I was also wondering why New Belgium (all the way from Colorado) is sponsoring something in Little Rock. But what do I care.. I can just pretend I'm in Colorado.

Kimberly said...

you people crack me up...