Sunday, June 19, 2005

they're baaaaaccckk...

Just when I thought I was pulling away from T.V., I see things that suck me back in. I have already made amends with myself regarding Gilmore Girls and Lost... I know I am addicted to these shows and I figure if I could just watch those two (and even record and play back at a more convenient time), then I could give up the remote on all else. Except for maybe Clean Sweep and Clean House (hey, a girl's gotta stay organized). And of course I have to catch Extreme Home Makeover (its Gandhi with a toolbelt). And to get my news fix, I need to watch The Daily Show and Best Week Ever. But really, I can do without all that other stuff. Then I start seeing them... previews for new shows I just have to see (of course, I was just walking by the T.V. as someone else was watching... I was not sitting in front of it). And not even really crappy stuff with really crappy people (though I'm sure there is plenty of that). I'm talking Stella Comedy on Comedy Central (my boyfriend Michael Ian Black and his trusty sidekick Michael Showalter). I'm talking My Name is Earl on one of those regular channels with none other than Jason Lee (unibrow and all). I really think I need therapy... or a new VCR tape. Or a life. Naah...

1 comment:

methy413 said...

It sounds like you need to throw your tv out the window.

~ Just a thought =)