Tuesday, April 05, 2005

thank goodness for birthday $$$...

So the new budget is tight, but luckily I have some birthday money coming to me this month. It is times like this that I morn for people who claim there is nothing to do in Little Rock. If everyone would just learn to be obsessed with music, life would be a lot more entertaining around here! I've included just a sampling of some of the acts scheduled in the next month or so, and there's a lot more where these came from...

Wednesday, April 6 Tim Reynolds @ Sticky Fingerz $15
Thursday, April 7 Chris Scruggs @ Sticky Fingerz $7
Friday, April 22 Old Crow Medicine Show @ Sticky Fingerz $10
Tuesday, April 26 Shooter Jennings @ Sticky Fingersz $10
Wednesday, April 27 Jimmy Eat World @ UCA $10/$20
Saturday, May7 Local Bands:Boondogs/Il Libertina/American Princes @ Juanitas $6
Monday, May 23 Flogging Molly @ Vinos $12

I know I'll be making OCMS, Shooter Jennings & Flogging Molly for certain. Let me know if you're interested!

5 comments:

saywhat said...

Hey girl - I'd love to attend OCMS and Shooter concerts with you.

Angelika said...

Happy early birthday ... you know that the Austrian is always up for sth cool to do and an educational muscial fieldtrip.
oh ~ I know your budget is tight, but is anybody thinking about going to see Bride and Prejudice?

Josh said...

OOh, I could def go see flogging molly!

methy said...

i am definately there for OCMS. You forgot to put...

April 7: As Cities Burn
April 8: Sean Michel & Coin Laundry Looser
April 9: After the Tragedy & Dust Forth

=)

Ramonsito said...

Please tell me you are freaking kidding that TIM REYNOLDS came to Sticky Fingerz the day after I left for Portland! DANG IT!