Friday, December 03, 2004

~ Hello Old Friends ~

I apologize for all of the lazy posts recently, my mind is kind of muddled at the moment. This song has been stuck in my brain all morning, so I felt obliged to stick it on here...

Hello old friends
There's really nothing new to say
But the old, old story bears repeating
And the plain old truth grows dearer every day
When you find something worth believing
Well, that's a joy that nothin' could take away

And so we meet again
After all these many years
Did we sow the seeds we're reaping
Now that the harvest calls us here
It seems that love blooms out of season
And much joy can blossom from many tears

So old friends you must forget what you had to forgive
And let love be stronger than the feelings
That rage and run beneath the bridge
Knowin' morning follows evening
Makes each new day come as a gift
~ Rich Mullins

1 comment:

Rob said...

Hey! I used the word "abliged" on my blog last night! :) What a coincidence! Have a nice day, Kim!